|Are you looking for an opportunity with a cutting-edge software company?
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the NASCENT Team!
Software Quality Assurance Tester Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software quality assurance testing.
- Ability to work with Agile-based feature & story requirements for the creation of automated test scripts, manual test scripts, negative testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing.
- SQL & database query experience.
- Experience using Selenium and Soap UI to create and execute automated tests.
- Knowledge in unit, system, integration, performance, and regression test best practices and methodologies.
- Experience using Jira for defect reporting/tracking.
- Experience creating QA test execution strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, updating test matrices and release notes and estimating testing efforts.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Technical degree from a two- or four-year college in Computer Science.
- Review and interpret software requirements into traceable tests plan and test cases.
- Experience with Java Scripts and applications.
- Provide testing effort estimations based on requirement reviews.
- Design, create, and execute comprehensive test strategies and plans for systems and product releases.
- Perform functional, end-to-end, regression and verification testing on various software applications and platforms.
- Certify the quality of and approve product releases against established users and defined acceptance criteria.
- Document and track product defects during the testing process.
- Identify, log and track product quality issues, capturing and providing detailed test result artifacts for proper root cause analysis.
- Work closely with development team members to drive rapid resolution of identified issues and provide internal department support
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental and vision from day one
- Company paid short/long term disability and basic life
- Voluntary short/long term disability and life
- 401k traditional/ROTH with employer matching
- Positive work environment/culture
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- In-house gym for employees
NASCENT has always been an innovator. Since ushering automation into gate systems in 1996, we have been early adopters and, in some cases, the sole integrators and developers of many leading-edge technologies and concepts. We work tirelessly to leverage such technology within gate automation.