Are you looking for an opportunity with a cutting-edge software company?
We are seeking a Software Development Manager to join the NASCENT Team!
Software Development Manager Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Software Management leadership experience across multiple cross- functional delivery teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of .NET development and languages, Microsoft SQL Server/tools, writing/debugging SQL scripts.
- Experience implementing and coaching agile teams.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all phases of software development life cycle.
- Extensive knowledge working with JIRA and Git.
- Collaborative approach to bring all team members around a common goal.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with specific experience around crafting product narrative and effectively representing that narrative to clients.
- A positive attitude and a great cultural fit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
Software Development Manager Responsibilities
- Work with the Business and C- Level Managers to help set and achieve strategic goals.
- Champion best practices for software development and oversee architecture and design.
- Experience supporting production operations, troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Be an effective change agent leader.
- Lead Agile development teams.
- Coach and provide feedback to software developers.
- Manage the internal reporting on software delivery KPI status reports.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst team to confirm effective user stories with specific acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance team to confirm working software meets acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to ensure delivery of quality working software solutions.
- Strategize with internal teams to successfully deliver custom solutions.
- Provide product clarification to support pre-sales engagements.
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental and vision from day one
- Company paid short/long term disability and basic life
- Voluntary short/long term disability and life
- 401k traditional/ROTH with employer matching
- Positive work environment/culture
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
NASCENT has always been an innovator. Since ushering automation into gate systems in 1996, we have been early adopters and, in some cases, the sole integrators and developers of many leading-edge technologies and concepts. We work tirelessly to leverage such technology within gate automation.