|Are you looking for an opportunity with a cutting-edge software company?
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the NASCENT Team!
Project Manager Qualifications
- Product Management and own the product roadmap.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Proficiency in a wide range of tools and software.
- Strong practical knowledge of agile methodologies, product development, information architecture, and usability testing
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers, presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Organizational and time management skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and disciplined.
- Comprehensive understanding of the current trends and best practices in web, mobile (IOS, Android), and emerging technologies.
- Working knowledge of coding languages and when they are appropriately used.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze their needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns/define the product roadmap.
- Develop scope, detailed specifications for product features and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental and vision from day one
- Company paid short/long term disability and basic life
- Voluntary short/long term disability and life
- 401k traditional/ROTH with employer matching
- Positive work environment/culture
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- In-house gym for employees
NASCENT has always been an innovator. Since ushering automation into gate systems in 1996, we have been early adopters and, in some cases, the sole integrators and developers of many leading-edge technologies and concepts. We work tirelessly to leverage such technology within gate automation.