Are you looking for an opportunity with a cutting-edge software company?
Due to growth, we are seeking a .NET Software Developer to join the NASCENT Team!
NASCENT Technology, LLC. (NASCENT) is seeking a Mid-level, talented C#/VB.NET software developer with a background in building scalable, high quality, high-performance, mission-critical applications that interface to a SQL Server database. The candidate will be a key member of an Agile development team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining commercial software applications that automate the gating operations for some of the busiest and largest seaports, railways, and commercial distribution centers in the world.
.NET Software Developer Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience as a developer.
- 3-5) years’ experience with C#/VB.NET.
- 1 (+) years’ experience with SQL.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, ADO.NET, etc.
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business logic layer, Data access layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to develop and optimize SQL Server stored procedures.
- Experience working with TCP/IP socket communications a plus.
- Mobile experience using Xamarin preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and adapt quickly to an existing complex environment.
- Technical degree from a two- or four-year college in Computer Science or related degree.
.Net Software Developer Responsibilities
- Build new systems in .NET/C#/VB.NET/SQL Server/Web Services/WCF Data Services.
- Develop new functionality within our existing software suite of products and systems.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team in a Lean continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/DI), agile development.
- Develop new services in our future software suite of products.
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental and vision from day one
- Company paid short/long term disability and basic life
- Voluntary short/long term disability and life
- 401k traditional/ROTH with employer matching
- Positive work environment/culture
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
NASCENT has always been an innovator. Since ushering automation into gate systems in 1996, we have been early adopters and, in some cases, the sole integrators and developers of many leading-edge technologies and concepts. We work tirelessly to leverage such technology within gate automation.