Jr. Software Developer .NET
Location: Charlotte, NC
Are you looking for an opportunity with a cutting-edge software company?
We are seeking a Jr. Software Developer to join the NASCENT Team!
NASCENT has always been an innovator. Since ushering automation into gate systems in 1996, we have been early adopters and, in some cases, the sole integrators and developers of many leading-edge technologies and concepts. We work tirelessly to leverage such technology within gate automation.
NASCENT Technology, LLC. (NASCENT) is seeking a Jr.-level, talented C#/VB.NET software developer with a background in building scalable, high quality, high-performance, mission-critical applications that interface to a SQL Server database. The candidate will be a key member of an Agile development team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining commercial software applications that automate the gating operations for some of the busiest and largest seaports, railways, and commercial distribution centers in the world. The candidate will be expected to be fanatical about delivering quality, durable and supportable solutions, possess a great work ethic, and be able to collaborate with other members of the company including analysts, developers, support personnel, and business resources to build highly performing enterprise systems.
You will be a responsible, motivated, self-started who is able to work alone as well as in a team environment. You will exemplify NASCENT Core Behaviors: ownership, positive attitude and people oriented.
|Education and Experience
- SOC 2 compliance experience
- Evaluate and prepare SOC 2 compliance documentation and perform testing that makes practices more reliable
- Assist Security Team in audit and framework compliance tasks including SOC 2 Type 2
- Develop a process for and review third party vendor security questionnaires on a quarterly cadence
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental and vision from day one
- Company paid short/long term disability and basic life
- Voluntary short/long term disability and life
- Voluntary critical and accidental insurance
- 401k traditional/ROTH with employer matching
- Positive work environment/culture
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee may lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.